What St. Andrew’s Church Believes
• in one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His return to power and glory.
• in the Bible as the inspired and infallible Word of God; the highest authority for the Christian faith and life.
• in human beings as the image-bearers of God yet fallen in sin and in need of a Savior.
• in repentance and faith in Jesus Christ that brings salvation.
• in justification by faith alone, through grace alone, because of Christ alone, for the glory of God alone.
• in the indwelling of the Holy Spirit which enables the Christian to lead a godly life.
• in a bodily resurrection of life for the saved and a resurrection of damnation for the lost.
• in both the necessity of the Church and the invisible spiritual unity of believers in Jesus Christ.